This is what the product claims it can do.. (from here http://nhdetoxlim.com/clenxtea_intro.html)
Natural Clenx Tea™ is a high quality detox slimming tea made from 100% natural organic green tea and herbs, with no laxatives, no added sugar and no side effects. It has been approved by the Ministry of Health Malaysia and is safe for consumption. It is certified HALAL by JAKIM and complies to international GMP production procedure standards.
- All natural and organic ingredients
- Does not cause diarrhea
- No diet required
- Prepared in sachets for your convenience
Recommended Consumption For Best Results
- Consume 1 teabag daily after dinner for those who want to detoxify and maintain a slender figure.
- Consume 2 teabags daily after lunch and dinner for those who are experiencing severe constipation or are overweight.
- Reduces body weight and maintains an ideal body shape
- Stimulates peristaltic bowel movement to remove excessive toxins, fat and cholesterol
- Relieves constipation, flatulence and bloated tummy
- Improves the functions of detoxification organs
- Strengthens immunity
- Improves face complexion
- Promotes radiant beauty and health from within
This is what I think:
1. It helped in solving my (quite serious) constipation problem, thus, clearer complexion and I did feel that my body has gotten slightly lighter.
2. Didn't have problem like nausea as commented by some consumers.
3. Cheap and affordable, easily available in pharmacies.
4. Didn't taste bad, do have the taste of Green Tea.
1. The effect didn't come immediately (like within 2-3hours). Pretty inconvenience, cus u'll need to PLAN. For me, it took me around 10-12hours to feel the effect. For eg, I took it 2pm today, then I started to feel the "want to go toilet" feel in 2am (so freaking inconvenient! was so damn sleepy but I was awake due to the pain).
2. I only agree half with their statement "Does not cause diarrhoea" . On my 3rd time of consuming it, I had my worst terrible and painful stomache I was literally struggling to walk... have to stay in my bed and try to rest, was really so scary the pain cus I thought I was kinda tolerant to pain kinda person but couldn't tahan this.
3. Did feel slight headache on my first time trying it.
4/10, just consider it a pass. not really satisfied.
Does it help in losing weight?
Personally, I think is okay for occasional consumption, not everyday. Don't think anyone would want to rely on this to be able to "do business", and those interested in losing weight could pretty much move on without it. I think products like this are quite crappy. Not worth putting in your hope in it. It is just okay. Can just drink it like normal tea (but do PLAN well!). Nobody likes to wakeup in the middle of the night to suffer pain in the toilet.
Still, at the end of the day, consistent exercises and control on food intake are really the 2 keys that will work.